Thursday, May 16, 2019



Dear Third Graders,


Here are some of my favorite things.
My favorite food is pizza. My favorite color is red and pink.
I have a brother named Eli that is 6 and I have a sister named Lily and she is 11. I have a puppy named Vinny, he’s a Goldendoodle.  
I play baseball, basketball, football and lacrosse. My favorite sport is football. My best friends are Alex Kramer and Mathias Hohn.
My favorite book series is Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  My teacher in kindergarten and 2nd grade was Ms. Gallo.
My teacher in first grade was Ms. Boudos.
I have Mrs. Evans for 3rd grade. I am really good at math and reading. My favorite movie is Thunderstruck.
My mom is 43 years old  and my dad is 51 years old.
My favorite dessert is chocolate chip brownies.

                                               Your Friend,

                                                Henry




No comments:

Post a Comment