Thursday, May 16, 2019

Dear 3rd grade,

I hope you like my blog! First, I am going to share about myself.

These are my favorite things. My favorite colors are green, purple and blue. My favorite subject in school is reading!!! My favorite related art’s is art!  Spaghetti and meatballs is my favorite food!

I love spending time with animals! I love horseback riding. There are three horses and one pony. Their names are Ginger, Daisy, Buck and Rosie!  Can you guess which one is a pony? Me, Lena and Ellie ride horses together! At the barn Ellie and I saw baby bunnies and one was a runt! I have a wonderful dog named Bosco! Sadly, I am allergic to lots of animals. But, nothing can stop me from loving them!
 
I played soccer this fall and my team’s name was Thunder Girls.These are the people that are on my soccer team: Mia, Grace , Blake, Michael, Ella, Stella, Ellie, Mallory, Claire, Harlee, Addie, Addison, Violet,  and me at soccer we played in a tournament. We were in second place out of all the soccer teams in Worthington!! Most of our soccer games were rainy and cold but we fought through it . And we never gave up ! Soccer was a blast this season and I can't wait for next year!   








































No comments:

Post a Comment