Monday, December 10, 2018

Grace's Blog

Dear 3rd grade,


Hello, my name is Grace. My favorite color is blue. I love writing,
sleeping, and doing art. I used to read The Three Little Pigs when I
was little and it’s still a good book to me. I have five chickens. I
used to have six but two of them died. Then we got another one.
The ones that died were named Bill Bo and Ze Be. The ones that are
alive (might not be in the future) are named Oreo, Little Turd,
Cookie, and Barbara. The one that was new was named Little
Cracker. I also have other animals. My dog’s name is Baxter. My
cat’s name is Tuna. My Guinea pigs name’s are Whiskers and
Cinnamon. I love love pizza. It is really good. I also like ice-cream
a lot. My favorite subject is art because I love to paint also because
I’m really good at it. I have two sisters and a mom and a dad.
So my dad is outnumbered. I love my family so much it would be
hard to live without them. Made in 2018.
This is me and my friends!
This is me on Meet the Teacher day!

No comments:

Post a Comment