Monday, December 10, 2018

Ellie's Blog

Dear 3rd grade,


I hope you like my blog!  First l am going to share about myself! My favorite colors are blue and green. I do horse back riding I have a blue helmet and black boots. With Izzy at the horse show, I got a first place ribbon and a fifth place ribbon. My best frend is Izzy and she got a second place ribbon in a really hard event. She got a a forth place ribbon too. But Izzy got on a hard event.

I have a a dog named Griswald and I have 3 hermit crabs. My horse’s names are Ginger, Buck, Dazie and Rozie . The farm has 5 adult bunnies, 1 runt, and 12 baby bunnies. It also have 4 adult cats and 2 kittens and 1 cat died, it was named Tootsie Roll. My favorite related arts is art !!!!! My favorite subject is math. Do  you know my middle name? What is your favorite subject in 3rd grade?

My friends and I on Halloween

Izzy and I are doing a math STEM challenge
Peyton and I are doing the Wiener Dog STEM Challenge on the first day of school 

This is the 1st day of 3rd grade

No comments:

Post a Comment