Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Nathan's Blog

Hi! My name is Nathan this is my star surfer blog. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is pasta. My best friends are Sam, Caleb, Chace, Tristyn, Lekhak, and Jordan:) My favorite game on the computer is Roblox. I have this much Robux on Roblox 999,999,999,999,999,999:) I like emojis:) I have a dog named bullet:) I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I have been to Hawaii and the Philippines. i Have a lot friends. I sold 192 Ninja stars at market day. I am filipino. I am a huge fan of Roi Wassabi. My favorite friend ever is all of them. My favorite sweet is chocolate. My favorite place to go is McDonalds. I like milkshakes. I like games. That is all :) what is your favorite color?
This was at our 2nd grade play and I got to hand out programs to the parents.
This was when we were all playing Minecraft in the same world.
We went to our State Capitol field trip
This was me and Aaron selling out our Origami Ninja Stars at Market Day and getting a lot of tickets!

18 comments:

  1. hei nathin cool picthrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nathan,
    What is your favorite ice cream. Do you like Minecraft. I like Roblox too.
    From Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear,Nathan I love RODLOX too. I like your BIOG .I got a lot of tickets too. from lekhak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear,Nathan

    I liked the picture of us playing mincraft. You are a good friend.Wht is your favorite sport.
    From Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nathan I really liked your ninja stars Nathan I like how you and Aaron are working together.i also like your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Nathan,
    I liked how you did oragomie for the market day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear Nathan

    i like mincraft i like the pictrie

    friend sophiaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. netin cool pictrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Nathan,
    my fav color is baby blue.what is your fav color
    from brielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Nathan
    I like your stuff that you made at market day. Your a loyal friend.What is your fav. kind of food I that you are awesome friend.
    from krishelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Nathan,
    those origami ninja stars are SUPER COOL.My favorite sweet is CHOCOLATE to.You are a GREAT FRIEND.From,
    SAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Nathan,
    Did you know I LOVE Minecraft.Do you like Roblox?
    I like pasta too.
    from SIA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Nathan, I liked the picture where you and your friends were playing
    mincraft together. I like the color blue too well mostly everyone loves the color blue. If you could choose a place to go where would you go?
    From Lea :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Nathan
    I liked your picture of you doing the oriagmi ninja star.You are a loyal friend.
    What is your favorite sport!Your friend sofia F.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear, tiny nate what is a rubux.
    I like art do you.
    you are a good freind.
    from,chace




























    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Nathan
    You are nice
    smart calm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your favorite is my 2nd favorite color.










    ReplyDelete
  18. Your favorite color is my 2nd favorite color From Aaron

    ReplyDelete